Peak Property Management has adapted to this new normal presented by the COVID crisis. The wellbeing of our guests, homeowners and staff are first and foremost. We have implemented new procedures and have taken our cleaning practices to another level.
Update: As of November, 2020, per Summit County ordinance, no more than ten persons from no more than one household may occupy a residence at any given time.
You can trust that your accommodations are safe and sanitary as we are currently adhering to the guidelines set forth by the CDC, Summit County and the Town of Breckenridge. In addition to our standard clean, we have added a few more procedures to ensure effective sanitation and disinfecting.
- Each unit is fogged with disinfectant upon departure
- We have implemented a mandatory 24-hour gap between reservations (this means that early arrivals and late departures may not be allowed).
- All bedcoverings and porous surfaces are disinfected.
- All linens are removed from the property and cleaned by a professional off-site cleaning service, ensuring fresh, clean, and sanitized bedding.
- Dishware, glasses, and silverware are run through high-temperature dishwasher cycles.
- All electronic devices and appliances are disinfected: remote controls, thermostats, and other handheld devices.
- Keys are always disinfected between guests.
Please note that properties with common area amenities may have limited or no access. Restricted amenities may include but are not limited to: pools, hot tubs, gyms, and game rooms. To find out if your property is affected by this please contact us or view listing details.
We are excited to welcome you to Breckenridge and want to help make things as normal as possible!